PAGES

Friday, August 16, 2013

August 16: My Blogging Birthday!

Today is my blogging birthday! My blog is one year old! Of course I started to think about why I started this blog. One thing that gave me a slight "push" was after an anxiety attack one night. I told Jordan that once I got stronger I wanted to "do something big." I remember thinking I wanted to write a book or just something to help people who are in a situation like mine. Anxiety and depression are so hard, but it becomes even harder if you don't know what it is, or if you don't have anyone to relate to. That is why I started this blog. I wanted to help other people. I'm not a genius or medical expert, but I can tell my experiences and pray that I can do a little good and be a little bit of help in the lives of others.
To read my very first posts, click here and here.
P.S. Shout out to my sister whose birthday was yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment