PAGES

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Anxiety & Depression: It's Okay to Have a Bad Day


Call me a slow learner, but I had a realization the other day. I was struggling a little bit the other day and, of course, I was feeling guilty that I was feeling a bit down. Then, I thought to myself, "It's okay to be sad sometimes." This isn't an excuse to look at the glass half-empty, or to be a grump, but it is okay if you have a day you don't feel exactly like yourself. Everyone has days when they are excited to go to bed so they can forget about today and start with a fresh tomorrow. When you are feeling down, try to not feel guilty about it, and look forward to the many good days to come.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. I can totally relate. Thanks for the inspiration. I hope eventually that I will be able to write about my experiences with anxiety and depression with as much grace as you do.

    ReplyDelete